So what is in this course and what do I get out of it?
- Upon completion of this course, you will have the culinary skills and knowledge to:
- Master techniques and skills to produce or create any raw foods recipe
- Have the confidence and freedom in the kitchen to create meals that you
never thought was possible
- Impress your friends at gatherings and dinner parties
- Improve your overall health and diet through consumption of raw food
- Expand your skills as a raw foods chef, increase creativity on your menu if
you own or are employed by a raw foods establishment
Back To Sales Page http://www.rawchefdan.com/Raw-Chef-Certification-Course.html
- For FAQ’s, click here
- What is the class time and schedule?
- Classes run from 11am to 6pm from day 1-4. The final day will run until
7:30pm for graduation dinner, granting of certificates, photos, recap, etc.
- Where exactly is the course located?
- Class is held in my space next door to Quintessence restaurant where I
have built a professional stainless steel kitchen fully stocked and set up
- What is the course cost and discounts?
- The cost of the course is $4,000 all inclusive, except accommodations.
An incentive price of $2,500 is offered to those who register early.
- What do the days consist of?
- Day 1 is Raw Food lecture and culinary demonstration by Raw Chef
- Day 2, 3, and 4 are hands on execution of Raw Chef Dan’s original
- Day 5 is the student’s opportunity to learn from days 1-4 and put into
action by creating an extravagant seven-course menu, creating the
dishes, and serving the entire dinner on their own.
- What kind of food will be covered and taught throughout this course?
- We will cover everything from soups and pate to breads, crackers,
crepes, and everything in between. Blending to dehydrating, chopping,
to marinating, kitchen etiquette to knife sharpening.
- Besides all the skills and techniques I will have learned, what else will I be
coming away with at the end of the certification process?
- By the time you leave you will have had 25+ hours plus hands on
experience making raw foods. You will leave with a booklet containing
the 1st days lecture, 4 days of recipes, and all of your notes. Not to
mention, a re-newed attitude and confidence in the kitchen!
- Can I see some references/testimonials to your certification course?
- If you would like to speak with other graduates of the course Raw
Chef Dan can connect you.
- I still have questions…may I speak to you?
- If you have further questions Raw Chef Dan is available to call you and
speak live. You can get a feel for him, introduce yourself and discuss
your concerns, desires, and goals. etc.
|Course Cost $4,000.00
Early Bird Price
$1500 off 12 Days Before
Your Earlybird May End Soon So ACT NOW
|2014 Fall Classes NOW|